AONS - FTBLVR -Task 11 - Enterprise Service Analyst
Req #: 214014
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI International has an immediate opening for an AONS - FTBLVR - Enterprise Service Analyst located in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
Join CACI in Support of the U.S. Army Chief Information Office (CIO)/G-6 to lead the Army's network modernization to deliver timely, trusted, and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
More About the Role:
As a team member supporting AONS CIO/G-6, you will provide technical services to include planning, program, budget, and analytical services to aid in resourcing critical Army command, control, communications, computers (C4) and IT needs. You will also provide recommendations for how the CIO/G-6 can synchronize technology and business management to enable better execution, risk control, and efficiencies for the Army.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Provides top-level technical expertise to unlimited end user groups to solve business problems with available technology.
* Knowledgeable of Army Enterprise Network (AEN) Domain programs, cross domain integration, performance management, mission area analysis, governance
* Ability to recommend revisions to existing documentation to include policy, project plans, CONOPS documentation, etc.
* SME to commands, CIO/G-6 directors, domain managers, and mission areas for existing, planned, and other technological initiatives
* Knowledgeable of emerging technology and capability sets
* Prepare congressional inquiries, briefings, and requests for data as required
* Development of Army-wide strategies and execution of Army processes
* Knowledgeable of Army enterprise network portfolio management process and Army governance boards and processes
* Business intelligence technology and related tools to create dashboards, analytic workspaces, and reports
Education and Years of Experience:
* BS/BA + minimum 5 years of related work experience or equivalent
Labor Category Verification Requirements:
* Minimum active Secret clearance
* Information infrastructure integration
* Policy development, reports, information papers, briefings
* Knowledgeable of Army Enterprise Network and DoD initiatives
* Capacity domain portfolio management, integration
* Knowledgeable of thin/zero client computing, unified capabilities, data center consolidation, cloud computing and Army enterprise architecture
* Implementation of capability sets, oversight of IT requirements determinations and evaluations, and development of Army wide strategies
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Army Headquarters or CIO/G-6 experience
* Understanding how the Army operates
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.