Caci International Inc
AONS-FTBLV-Task 13- Systems Integrator -Cyber Security Analysis
Req #: 214020
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
* Job Description
CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Systems Integrator/Cyber Security Analysis - located in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
Join CACI in supporting the U.S. Army Chief Information Office (CIO)/G-6 to lead the Army's network modernization to deliver timely, trusted, and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
More About the Role:
As a team member supporting AONS CIO/G-6, you will provide technical services to include planning, program, budget, and analytical services to aid in resourcing critical Army command, control, communications, computers (C4) and IT needs. You will also provide recommendations for how the CIO/G-6 can synchronize technology and business management to enable better execution, risk control, and efficiencies for the Army.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Serve as a key contributor in solution design. Identifies system requirements for operations and security, and work with other engineers and staff to develop designs and integrate components.
* Perform system designs, developments and product verification testing on power, control systems, software, hardware, and equipment.
* Conduct meetings on the development of system engineering documentation, such as system engineering plans, initial capabilities documents, requirements specifications, and interface control documents.
* Develop verification plans based on requirements and architecture documents which defines operations, security and integration tool requirements to allow users to evaluate and analyze their network resources for performance and scalability in test-bed and modeled environments.
* Recommend new and emerging technologies to solve business problems and generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions.
* Coordinate interfaces between enterprise systems and services
* Implement systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis, system design review, installation, integration, testing and debugging.
* Generate Requests for Change (RFCs) as required and leads configuration control board process coordination. Comply with Incident Management and Change Management procedures and reporting practices.
* Lead or participate in technical exchange meetings (TEMs) for managing project execution and resolving enterprise issues.
* Develop and maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of enterprise system. Evaluate systems flow, data usage, and data requirements.
* Design server solutions defining system specifications, including functionality, connectivity, and security.
* Manage installation, maintenance and support of complex technical infrastructures, hardware, and system software components.
* Manage and tune platforms to ensure expected availability and performance levels are achieved.
* Apply technical leadership and expertise integrating new technology, and/or applying innovative techniques to solve complex implementation and integration IT challenges.
* Possess and end-to-end understanding of systems development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and the ability to independently engineer, analyze, and test complex applications, systems, and/or services.
Clearance: Must have TS/SCI
Education and Years of Experience:
* BS/BA + minimum 5 years of related work experience or equivalent.
* These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Army Headquarters or CIO/G-6 experience
* Understanding how the Army operates
* Labor Category Verification Requirements:
* CND, S/UAM, or cybersecurity tool signature or policy development
* Applying statistics to evaluate received data
* Analysis tradecraft enhancements through process improvements
* Developing data visualization techniques, tactics, or procedures to enhance data analysis
* Experience writing cybersecurity incident assessment reports
* Information Technology Professional
* SharePoint experience
* Data analytics and data visualization
* Agile experience
* Performance management experience
* Dashboard expertise
* Project management expertise
* Staff action management
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc