AONS-FTBLV-Task 13- Sr. Information Systems Security Manager ( ISSM) Cyber Security Analysis
Req #: 210899
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sr. Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) Cyber Security Analysis - located in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
Join CACI in supporting the U.S. Army Chief Information Office (CIO)/G-6 to lead the Army's network modernization to deliver timely, trusted, and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
More About the Role:
As a team member supporting AONS CIO/G-6, you will provide technical services to include planning, program, budget, and analytical services to aid in resourcing critical Army command, control, communications, computers (C4) and IT needs. You will also provide recommendations for how the CIO/G-6 can synchronize technology and business management to enable better execution, risk control, and efficiencies for the Army.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Manage a portfolio of programs potentially spanning Collateral, SCI and SAP/SAR levels.
* Prepare system security plans in accordance with the requirements of the currently approved Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) Special Access Programs/SA system security plans and supporting documents for the Assessment and Authorization (A&A).
* Knowledgeable of the current JSIG controls, and determine which controls are applicable to the application, as well as document implementation in Security Controls Tractability Matrix (SCTM).
* Support information system life cycle activities from rapidly establishing systems to support classified proposals.
* Maintain day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of IS including security event log review and analysis. Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies.
* Provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
* Provide support to the Army SAP CIO for maintaining appropriate operation information assurance (IA) posture for programs. Conduct reviews and technical inspections (as prescribed by the Government Lead) to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses, and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional.
* Draft and/or prepare and maintain security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, SCTM). Monitor and resolve Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to mitigate system vulnerabilities on assigned Information Systems.
* Attend Authorization Kick-Off meeting, working group meetings, and other meeting designated by Government Lead.
Clearance: Must have TS/SCI
Education and Years of Experience:
* BS/BA + minimum 10 years of related work experience or equivalent
* These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Army Headquarters or CIO/G-6 experience
* Understanding how the Army operates
* Labor Category Verification Requirements:
* CND, S/UAM, or cybersecurity tool signature or policy development
* Applying statistics to evaluate received data
* Analysis tradecraft enhancements through process improvements
* Developing data visualization techniques, tactics, or procedures to enhance data analysis
* Experience writing cybersecurity incident assessment reports
* Information Technology Professional
* SharePoint experience
* Data analytics and data visualization
* Agile experience
* Performance management experience
* Dashboard expertise
* Project management expertise
* Staff action management
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.