AONS-FTBLV-Task 13- Cyber Security Analysis
Req #: 220730
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Get to Do:
* CACI is currently looking for outstanding Cyber Security Analyst candidates to join our Architecture, Operations, Networks, and Space (AONS) team supporting the Army Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G-6 in the National Capitol Region. CACI provides analytical and technical services to the Army CIO/G-6 enhancing their User Activity Monitoring efforts. In this position, you will be implementing and applying technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from malicious attack, damage, or unauthorized access. Using could-based network device and tools you will be able to identify and report security incidents to proper authorities.
* You will be required to provide Technical and Programmatic support for Army User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Teams. Coordinate with the Planning Lead for the day-to-day planning and execution of all contract deliverables. Attends formal meetings as required (e.g. Technical and Programmatic). Adhering to Policies, Standards and Requirements for Army UAM Program. Keep the team up-to-date on issues and concerns related to specific tasks. Provides briefing material as required to support the program
More About the Role:
* Possess minimum of 3 years of experience directly supporting an insider threat program as UAM, CND, Insider Threat, or Cybersecurity Analyst
* Experience with CND, UAM, or Cybersecurity program through signature development, statistical analysis of data, developed data visualization enhancements, or written cyber security incident reports.
* Experience in writing, testing, and deploying UAM signatures.
* Experience with security investigations or adjudications, workplace misconduct investigations or response, cyber threat hunting, cyber threat analysis, computer forensic investigations
* Experience with collection/analysis, behavioral/organizational psychology, or risk management.
* Possess firm understanding of insider threat principles, theory and best practices.
* Experience with threat signature development, trigger development, statistical analysis of data, and data visualization development
* Demonstrated experience with UAM tool(s) to include triage/screening, analytic/investigative research, data correlation, administration, and policy/triggers.
* Demonstrated experience with the SIEM tool(s) to include data administration, authoring queries and developing dashboards and visualizations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* 3 - 5 Years of experience with current and emerging system and network security tools and applications used for System and User Activity Monitoring (S/UAM).
* Experienced with data visualization techniques, tactics, or procedures to enhance data analysis
* Experience with writing cybersecurity incident assessment reports
* Possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* BA/BS degree in Cybersecurity or related field plus 5 - 10 years' minimum relevant work experience, or MA/MS degree with minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience
* Possesses at a minimum a Security + CE certification
* Detail oriented team player
* Flexible - The environment is highly dynamic. Candidate will be expected adapt to a dynamic environment with constant changing priorities based on Client priorities while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness and professionalism
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Effective and efficient time management of self and team duties
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.