AONS-FTBLV-Task 13-Cloud Architect and Administrator
Req #: 219986
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT Cloud candidates to join our Architecture, Operations, Networks, and Space (AONS) team supporting the Army Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G-6 in the National Capitol Region. CACI provides analytical and technical services to the Army CIO/G-6 enhancing their User Activity Monitoring efforts.
In this position, you will be implementing and applying technologies, processes, and practices for cloud-based tools, techniques and trends. Maintaining system solutions and ensuring protection of proprietary/confidential of data in accordance with mandated standards. Providing Technical and Programmatic support for Army User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Team and translates requirements into technical designs. Enforces Policy, Standards and Requirements for the Army UAM Program. Coordinates with the Operations Lead and is responsible for conducting analysis and providing insight on planned Cloud Infrastructure including; setting up Cloud Instance, Costs, Services and follow-on maintenance. Works closely with the Engineers to determine best practices for Army Cloud-based networks. Coordinate, setup and configure Army Cloud environment and services. Attends most if not all Formal meetings (e.g. Technical and Programmatic). Keeps the team up-to-date on Cloud strategy, planning and implementation. Provides briefing material as required to support the program. Presents briefs to team and stakeholders as required.
More About the Role:
* Serve as a key contributor in solution design. Identifies system requirements for operations and security, and work with other engineers and staff to develop designs and integrate components.
* Perform system designs, developments and product verification testing on cloud hosted applications.
* Conduct meetings on the development of system engineering documentation, such as system engineering plans, initial capabilities documents, requirements specifications, and interface control documents.
* Develop verification plans based on requirements and architecture documents which defines operations, security and integration tool requirements to allow users to evaluate and analyze their cloud based applications for performance and scalability in test-bed and modeled environments.
* Recommend new and emerging technologies to solve business problems and generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions.
* Coordinate interfaces between enterprise systems and services
* Implement cloud based systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis, system design review, installation, integration, testing and debugging.
* Lead or participate in technical exchange meetings (TEMs) for managing project execution and resolving enterprise issues.
Develop and maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of cloud hosted enterprise applications and systems. Evaluate systems flow, data usage, and data requirements.
* Design server solutions defining system specifications, including functionality, connectivity, and security.
* Manage installation, maintenance and support of cloud technical infrastructures, hardware, and system software components.
* Manage and tune cloud platforms to ensure expected availability and performance levels are achieved.
* Apply technical leadership and expertise integrating new technology, and/or applying innovative techniques to solve complex implementation and integration IT challenges.
* Possess and end-to-end understanding of systems development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and the ability to independently engineer, analyze, and test complex applications, systems and or services.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Experience with AWS Gov or IC Cloud environments.
* 3 - 5 Years of experience with current and emerging system and network security tools and applications
* 3 - 5 years of experience and knowledge developing or implementing strategies, policies, and procedures for cloud
* Possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* BA/BS degree in Cybersecurity or related field plus 10 years' minimum relevant work experience, or MA/MS degree with minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience
* Possesses at a minimum a AWS Cloud Practitioner certification or Equivalent and Security + CE certification
* Detail oriented team player
* Flexible - The environment is highly dynamic. Candidate will be expected adapt to a dynamic environment with constant changing priorities based on Client priorities while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness and professionalism
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Effective and efficient time management of self and team duties
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
ISC2 CCSP Certification
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.