AONS-FBLV - Task 4 - Program Operations Support Analyst
Req #: 222179
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
* CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for an Program Operations Support Analyst located in Washington D.C. ( Pentagon)
What You'll Get to Do:
Join CACI in supporting the U.S. Army Chief Information Office (CIO)/G-6 to lead the Army's network modernization to deliver timely, trusted, and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
More About the Role:
As a team member supporting NSS (Network, Services, Strategy), you will provide technical services to include planning, program, budget, and analytical services to aid in resourcing critical Army command, control, communications, computers (C4) and IT needs. You will also provide recommendations for how the CIO/G-6 can synchronize technology and business management to enable better execution, risk control, and efficiencies for the Army.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide Information/Knowledge Management, technical and Program Operations support services to the Office of the Director, NSS (Network, Services, Strategy) Directorate.
* Responsible for the performance of all Program Operations Support functions and associated managerial tasks for the NSS (Network, Services, Strategy) team.
* Keep AONS team members aware of the status of projects being managed, including timeframes and document requirements, and key operational issues through formal and informal communications (e.g., status reports, e-mails and updates at meetings)
* Resolve Program Operations support issues by deducing appropriate avenues of inquiry or sources of information.
* Compose and prepare documentation in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to ensure correct format, spelling, and grammar.
* Gathers information, verifies facts, summarizes or extracts data from lengthy reports, and arranges material in appropriate form to facilitate use.
* Provide classified and unclassified Program Operation support to the Director, Deputy Director and Executive Officer, to include telephone, e-mail, video teleconference, correspondence, calendar management, visitor reception/escort and meeting planning, and execution support.
* Provide daily support of NSS (Network, Services, Strategy) Staff Action Management and Control Office (SACO) by maintaining and releasing a daily status of actions/reports to divisional leadership providing situational awareness of pending work and associated time horizons for meeting external suspense.
* Compose correspondence, review incoming correspondence, publications, regulations and directives, and notify applicable Division Chiefs.
* Respond to requests for information concerning organization functions.
* Review correspondence, reports and other documentations prepared for signature and/or concurrence of the Director for conformance with regulations, grammar, format, and special policies of the office.
* Coordinate Staff Actions in the HQDA staff action control system for the NSS (Network, Services, Strategy) Directorate.
* Consolidate Division level input for Directorate actions tasks into a cohesive response while leveraging workforce expertise to the maximum extent possible.
* Maintain the Directorate tasking system by proficiently using Microsoft Enterprise SharePoint.
* Provide support to the Army's Strategic Management System (SMS) and aggregate data input into structured, cohesive and relevant format and prepare the Directorate leadership representative for the monthly/periodic CIO/G-6 SMS performance meeting.
* Track training completion dates, monitor training requirements assigned to the Directorate and alert Directorate Leadership to the mandatory and optional training opportunities.
Education and Years of Experience:
* BS/BA + minimum 10 years of related work experience or equivalent
Labor Category Verification Requirements:
* Minimum active Secret clearance
* Proficient with Microsoft Office to include MS SharePoint
* Working knowledge of the duties of the Staff Action Control Officer
* Working knowledge of staff action tracking systems to include but not limited to SACCP, CATMS, HQDA tracker and TMT.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Army Headquarters or CIO/G-6 experience
* Understanding how the Army operates
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.