Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
DevOps Software Engineer II
CDK Global is seeking a DevOps Software Engineer to manage our suite of DevOps tools as a key contributor on the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) team. The ALM team supports the tools and process for over 2000 developers across 100 products producing 4000 releases every month. You will be responsible for our suite of source control, Build and deployment management tools and ensure the infrastructure automation and orchestration is standard and consistent across the organization.
The primary responsibility is to ensure the successful version controlling, build and deployment of the software to our customers. A key part of this will include the design, implementation and maintenance of the tools and processes needed in order to ensure the smooth build and deployment of products.
Build and Deployment Engineer(BDE) Roles and Responsibilities
* The Build and Deployment Engineer will be responsible for the source control, build and deployment of multiple applications from various production and project development teams.
* Ownership of the integration, build and release infrastructure for various projects.
* The Build and Deployment Engineer will be an advocate of good software engineering practices.
* Manage Build and Deployments according to the Business's requirements for business required environments.
* Reorganize and redesign integration workflow to automate daily tasks.
* Play a key part in the quick resolution of incidents raised in production.
* Develop solutions to improve the operational efficiency and accuracy of software build and deployment processes.
* Continuous improvement of Build and deployment management tools and documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing.
Required Skill Set
* Experience in infrastructure automation using solutions such as Ansible, Nolio, Vagrant, Ansible Tower.
* Experience with DevOps concepts including continuous integration, continuous delivery, reproducibility, traceability, etc.
* Experience administering and maintaining source control systems, including branching and merging strategies with solutions such as Microsoft TFS, Git, Bitbucket.
* Experience administering and maintaining continuous integration systems with solutions such as Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins.
* Demonstrated scripting abilities (Shell, PowerShell, Python)
* Experience configuring, and maintaining both Windows OS and applications
* Experience configuring, and maintaining Linux OS and applications
* Enterprise scale experience a plus
* Automotive dealership industry experience a plus
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and other industries.