Caci International Inc
AngularJS Software Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219824
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a cleared GUI Software Developer with AngularJS 7 experience.
What You'll Get to Do:
Be part of a team with the focus of the design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment of SIGINT processing applications, including collection, processing and distribution of SIGINT data within the IC community.
* You will work on a collaborative team on a long-term application based on web services with a browser based user interface.
* You will provide software design and development skills in an agile and DevOps environment.
* Developers are expected to have technical expertise, to be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
* You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
* You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
* You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst teammates and management team
* You will work with teammates whose culture is one of team before self
More About this Role:
* Primarily a front-end web based GUI developer, specifically AngularJS
* Provide test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
* Must be familiar with development and configuration management practices.
* Provide input to design and interface definitions.
* Works with engineering and management team to collectively meet program requirements.
* Collaborates with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
* Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2 to 4 years of related experience.
* Experience AngularJS 7
* Experience with other GUI Technologies/Framework Jquery, JSON, XML, HTML
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimally 2 to 4 years of related software development experience
* Experience with Linux operating systems
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Expertise interfacing with relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
* Expertise with software configuration management processes and tools
* Experience designing interfaces
* Experience coordinating with external systems/ clients
* Security+ or CISSP certified
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
* Experience with agile and/or DevOps processes
* Understanding of AWS
* Experience with Java, JDBC
* Experience in service based development
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc