The Software Engineer III (Angular) serves as a one of the Web scrum team developers to provide and support Angular web applications that meet business needs and the technical vision. The Software Engineer III is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures; and performs complex applications development related tasks without guidance.
* Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
* Develops elegant and simple solutions utilizing technology including Angular 7.2, CSS, and understanding of cloud infrastructure.
* Delivering a complete front-end Angular application
* Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
* Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
* Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
* Communicating with external web services
* Participate in Agile scrum meetings and responsible for completing assigned stories in a timely manner with quality
* Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
* Effectively performs code walk-throughs.
* Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Minimum Required: Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience
* 4 years of increasingly responsible systems development experience on multiple platforms, preferred.
* Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
* Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
* Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
* Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
* Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
* Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
* Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
* Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
* Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
* Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
* Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
* Writing extensive unit tests
* Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments