Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Responsible for design and implementation of the platform that enables Visa Digital Commerce Platform (VDCP) Coordinate and manage input from business and technology stakeholders across the enterprise and be responsible for the design and execution of large-scale technology initiatives. Fill product backlog and deliver production-ready code in three to five week sprints. Work closely with product and design teams to build user experience for Android platform for multiple channels. Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques. Prototype new and redesign features. Not a managerial level role. Individual Contributor level role only. No direct reports, or supervisory duties.
* Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
* Android Application and Framework Development using JAVA as a Programing Language
* Strong understanding of React library best practices and conventions.
* Strong understanding of chrome.tabs
* Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and REST APIs
* Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
* Familiarity with front-end build/publish tools, such as Grunt/Gulp.js, webpack, browserify.js
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Excellent understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
* Be willing to help your team mates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
* Motivated, organized and committed to continuous improvement and learning
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.