We live in a connected world and WiFi has become a critical component to every home. eero is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology to make sure you never have to worry about WiFi ever again. We all believe deeply in what we're doing, and, as importantly, we enjoy doing it together.
At eero, we're building the connected home of the future and are looking for a product-focused Android engineer to help make that happen. Our team, consisting of mobile, cloud, and embedded engineers, works on key features built around the user experience. As an Android engineer, you will also work closely with our Product and Design teams to identify, prototype, and execute on future consumer experiences. eero's Android app is essential to connecting the consumer to their home network, giving them full control of their WiFi and connected devices. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating new frameworks and tools, mentoring fellow engineers, improving our build process, and shaping eero's future roadmap.
* Define user stories and features. Write specs, create wireframes, validate new features, develop release processes, and iterate with your team - quickly and constantly.
* Know the customer and relentlessly advocate in their best interest.
* Prioritize and integrate features across our mobile software. Work broadly across design, engineering, and the rest of the PM org to manage the backlog of requests and plan your sprints accordingly.
* Create and maintain your team's roadmap and milestones. Work cross- functionally to unify plans and align priorities, schedules, and resourcing.
* Track program risks, help drive mitigations, and represent status to the broader leadership team.
* Whatever it takes to keep your team of engineers and designers moving.
* Deliver thoughtful and well-designed products on a timely pace
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.