Req #: 190041930
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* High performing individual contributor responsible to maintain and enhance business critical platforms
* Design and development work for Android SDKs and applications.
* Engineering, Maintenance and Development activities in the enterprise wide authentication/authorization space.
* BAU activities for various projects in the GIAM authentication application portfolio.
* Have a strong focus on time management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.
* Apply latest DevOps concepts to continuously improve and transform platform into a highly available, highly maintainable platform - including but not limited to code, policy, processes, behaviors, tools.
* Improve monitoring, automated validation and synthetic transactions, collaboration between Dev and Ops and automated SDLC tool chain.
* Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time.
* Understand the architecture of the existing applications and develop feature solutions across the full application stack.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience with Android development with strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
* 3+ years in C/C++ development.
* Deep understanding of DevOps and current hands-on experience with automation tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Git, or iOS specific tooling.
* Experience working with Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
* Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation.
* Experience with object oriented analysis and design using best-practice design patterns.
* Working knowledge of Web Services (SOAP/REST).
* Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
* Test-driven attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and system testing).
* Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge with ability to derive solutions independently.
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
* Experience in cybersecurity, identity and access management or encryption/cryptography is highly desired but not essential.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.