The Enterprise Visibility and Mobility (EVM) Division at Zebra Technologies is an exciting organization that is committed to delivering innovative and high-quality solutions to our customers. As a key contributor in the organization, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with various Fortune 500 partners, and learn the latest cutting-edge technologies. The mobile market is rapidly growing and we need your help to deliver world-class solutions!
Zebra's EVM business is a recognized worldwide leader in enterprise mobility. We deliver products and solutions that capture, move and manage information in real time to and from the point of business activity. Zebra's EVM division integrates advanced data capture technology, mobile computing platforms, wireless infrastructure, mobility software and world-class services programs. Our solutions are proven to increase workforce productivity, reduce operating costs, drive operational efficiencies, and realize competitive advantages for the world's leading retailers, transportation and logistics companies, manufacturers, wholesale and distribution centers, government agencies and healthcare facilities.
Software engineer to design and develop image processing algorithms and interfaces for Android and Windows computing hardware platforms.
Design and develop advanced software solutions for our mobile computing products. Responsibilities would include working with customers to define requirements, coordinating with various internal and external teams to develop software components, and ultimately delivering best-in-class software solutions to meet our customer's needs.
This person will work develop and maintain a document capture framework that is used on Android mobile computer devices. The candidate must have good software engineering skills with experience with JAVA and native design and development. The candidate must also be able to translate high level product description or system goals into actionable plans.
* 4 years working experience with a bachelor's degree, or 2 years working experience with a Master's degree, from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or MIS
* 3+ years embedded software development experience with C++ and Java programming
* 3+ years embedded software development experience Embedded RTOS
* 1+ years of software design and architecture experience
* Experience in the following:
* Linux Android Experience (Required)
* Fluency in C++ and Java programming (Required)
* Experience on technologies like SLAM (ARCore), 3D Depth Sensing (Preferred)
* Experience on Android Application (Required)
* Must be good in UI, Android Service Development (Required)
* Android and/or Linux Driver Development experience (Required)
* Experience in Data Analysis and Visualization is a plus (Preferred)
* Experience developing multimedia solutions a plus (Preferred)
* Smartphone Development experience (Android, Linux) (Required)
* Camera/Image Processing skills/experience a (Preferred)
* Good communications skills
* Organizational skills and attention to detail is important