Project Role - Anaplan Solution Architect (Temporary Assignment)
Temporary Contractor Assigment: Anaplan Solution Architect
Start Date: July 29, 2019
Login if you are already registered.
Apply Apply by uploading your Resume
This field is required.
Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
* We are seeking an Anaplan Solution Architect in NY, NY
* Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses.
* This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future
* Must be able to work on W2
* In charge of running requirements gathering sessions, designing Anaplan application + data integration + BI reporting
* Must be Anaplan Solution Architect and have multiple projects experience designing and building Anaplan
* Will need to be able to provide leading practice development guidance to onshore and offshore model builders
* Communications management experience required
* Communications management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Contractors: Please note this is a temporary contractor assignment. As a contractor you will not be employed by Accenture; instead, you will be employed by one of our preferred vendors. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the respective country without visa sponsorship.
Share this opportunity