Analytics Program Manager Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Provide project management expertise and assure effective delivery of multiple complex projects within Honeywell IT. You will set up project teams and resources, define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. You will oversee root cause analysis and ensure learning's are shared across the organization to enable higher productivity. You will deploy standardized work, project management methodologies, templates, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile execution of IT projects. You will provide leadership in improving IT processes and programs.
* Participate in the business case formation (idea) intake and idea-to-project conversion processes
* Work with Business Partners during the 'feasibility and strategy' phase of a potential project to assist the drive of overall Analytics strategy scenarios, and Cost & timeline estimates
* Develop and deploy standard solutions across the Analytics portfolio, ensuring reuse of best in class solutions and adhering to a common process model throughout
* Assist in the procurement process, vendor selection, and contract negotiations
* Negotiate for financial, physical, or human resources to support multiple projects (within and across organizational boundaries)
* Apply change, risk and resource management disciplines
* Drive program performance to reduce delivery timeframes, reduce cost and maximize ROI
* Participate as a member of the cross functional program team, and a core member of the Analytics team for all projects within the assigned portfolio
* Coach/mentor Analytics Project Managers in project management practices & tool competencies
* Lead accountability for use of Process Improvement techniques such as six sigma tools and Agile methodology (SAFe) in adhering to defined project standards, procedures, and quality objectives
* Provide leadership to cross-functional and cross-organizational project teams
* Oversee plans, policies, and procedures across all portfolio projects
* Act on potential risks and issues and provide proposals for solutions to senior management if escalation is required
* Ensure an effective change management process across portfolio projects
* Manage resource team of direct, and external resources as required to cover demand.
* Manage a team of IT professionals; provide coaching and development, regular performance feedback, hiring and staffing, and counsel team members in career development and team goal attainment.
Key Responsibilities Project planning and implementation Develop project plans Run Management Operating System IT strategy development Budget and resource allocation
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience Project management process, methods and tools application PMP and/or ITIL certification Experience in Agile and Waterfall methods
* Strong leadership, project and change management skills
* Ability to mentor peers on project management standards
* Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
* Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
* Drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
* Ability to create business value through project planning and management
* JOB ID: HRD61247
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.