Bmo Financial Group
Enterprise Data & AI (EDAI) is part of BMO's Enterprise Initiatives, Infrastructure and Innovation Team. Our goal is to create competitive advantage, accelerate growth and delight customers by bringing together high performing Data, Analytics & Robotics teams.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. If you are passionate about helping make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
What will you do?
The Analytics and AI Capability will guide adoption of self-service analytics tools by providing user training, early adoption support (e.g. pilots and proof of concepts in businesses functions) for all EDAI capabilities.
* Partner with business teams, Advanced Analytics, Data Scientists and Enterprise Architecture teams drawing upon technical and data processing knowledge to design and engineer solutions
* Develop expertise and promote data preparation, data science and visualization tools, maintain/enhance training materials and contribute to/Lead formal training sessions
* Impact an organization that is expanding, take on exciting challenges, scaling data infrastructure and improving the data platform to create analytics capabilities
* Develop a framework and operating procedures to achieve operational excellence
* Perform important Data processes intake/demand and prioritization process, issue management process, and monitoring processes
* Analyze information and metrics for trends in adoption, identify issues and report findings to senior leaders
* Build and sustain the daily relationships and communications with partners at all levels.
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
* University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business MIS or related field, or 5 years relevant work experience
* 3 years in data engineering, data analysis, business intelligence/data warehousing experience or related experience
* Knowledge and experience large-scale data architecture, master data management
* Excellent communication, presentation, relationship management and influencing skills
* Sound business and technical skills, with agility to learn and ability to quickly become comfortable with businesses areas or technologies
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Skills:
* Banking or Financial Services Industry background
* Hands-on Experience in some or all of Hadoop, Python, R, Visualization tools, Graph Analytics (Dataiku, Spotfire, PowerBI, neo4j, Linkurious)
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bmo Financial Group
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.