Analyst, Unified Comms
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) - the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network - and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) - the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team:
Global team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problems solvers working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. This represents a technical and experienced position in the IT organization. This position will be called upon to represent IT organizations by internal and external organizations. An individual in this position is responsible for making the production systems more reliable by performing day-to-day operations including system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem identification, resolution and restoral following established and documented procedures and with minimal direction. This group is the digital thought and technology collective working with world class creative Media & Entertainment executives and their teams; acting as the trusted operators and strategic partners with them to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Why this could be your next big break:
This is an opportunity to move the needle and make a significant impact within a large global enterprise. Responsibilities include coordinating projects and resources as new business offerings and technologies are developed and implemented within Warner Music Group. Requires excellent communication and technical skills, while working closely with all business units within Warner Music Group in determining design criteria and proof of concept as they relate to each business offering. Other functionality includes acting as engineering liaison to outside engineering entities, project budget management, staffing development and vendor management. Collaborate, design and implement ideas with business leaders from whiteboard to digital delivery and be a true partner with our business leaders. Recognize that as a Service Organization we're there to partner and steward the organization to operate efficiency, drive revenue and manage risk.
Here you'll get to:
* You will maintain, support, and install multiple client AV and network infrastructures.
* You will ensure functional high availability of AV meeting rooms.
* You will work with Infrastructure team to provide strategic direction.
* You will recommend improvements to AV systems.
* You will manage hardware maintenance and software installations and upgrades.
* You will manage stock of AV equipment and repairs as necessary.
* You will manage schedule of room testing and pre-emptive maintenance
* You will provide support and project vendor management.
* You will provide user training and support as necessary.
* You will work with Infrastructure team and vendors to design new systems.
* You will document all aspects of WMG AV systems and services.
* You will manage AV network IP traffic including:
* Wireless connectivity and AV Streaming.
* Management of AV broadcast traffic (Apple TV / Sonos / Airmedia).
* Transcoding, SIP and H323 troubleshooting
* You will coordinate and help maintain project plans related to AV / UC activities.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
* You have strong customer focus and excellent analytical, problem solving, oral, telephone, written, presentation and communication skills.
* You have hands on experience in architecture/design, implementation & administration of data/VoIP networks
* You have familiarity with AV and Network management tools
* You have hands-on experience with the following technology or equivalent:
* Palo Alto
* Silver Peak
* You have the ability to interface with end users, executives and equipment vendors.
* You have Hands-on network experience and understanding of: Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, TCP/IP, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching and routing protocols, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, VPN, network security, data circuits, and application specific protocols.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
You have experience with the following:
* Network technologies include Wi-Fi, firewalls, routers, switches, IDS/IPS, and content filter
* Virtualisation - VMWARE, HyperV.
* Crestron Fusion and Brightsign Server
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
About Warner Music
Warner Music Group is a music company with the interests of recording and publishing music, and artist services.