Job ID R42011 Date posted Mar. 27, 2019
Applies technical support expertise to resolve customer issues. Responsible for providing telephone, email and remote diagnostic technical support for the RSA SecurID Access Suite product. Works closely with peers and internal SMEs to increase knowledge and resolve customer issues.
Position requires working closely with customers, other Support Engineers local and other locations as EMEA, Cairo, India, and APJ, to gain product knowledge and provide resolution to the assigned customer cases.
After training/learning period, manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and will include negotiating and setting expectations with customers.
Identifies and provides resolutions to technical problems. Uses trouble-shooting tools, content and analytical practices to help determine best way to resolve identified and unidentified problems.
Should understand customer systems, environment, configuration, and be able to duplicate reported problems if necessary or possible, analyse problems, identify user/configuration errors, or identify defects in the product and escalate.
Maintains a closed-loop" communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status.
Effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
Contribute to centralized problem identification and resolution database, participate in the creation of knowledgebase content.
As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required. This job is a second shift position with work hours 10 AM ET - 7 PM ET.
* Familiar with windows and Linux from a system administrator perspective
* Troubleshooting skills
* Customer facing experience and strong customer orientation and dedication.
* Self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and accomplish multiple tasks
* Highly analytical with extreme attention to details and the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately.
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical
* Ability to document and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
* Having a Global Mindset
* Ability to work independently and exhibit collaboration and teamworking skills
* Aptitude and desire to learn
Education and Experience:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree without experience, or equivalent experience.
Apply now Apply now