What We'll Bring:
[02/07/2019 03:26 p.m.] Lopez, Luisa:
En TransUnion, tenemos un ambiente acogedor y enérgico que fomenta la colaboración y la innovación. Estamos explorando constantemente nuevas tecnologías y herramientas para ser ágiles. Este entorno le brinda a nuestra gente la oportunidad de perfeccionar las habilidades actuales y desarrollar nuevas capacidades, al mismo tiempo que descubres tu potencial.
Forma parte de nuestro equipo: trabajarás junto con excelentes personas, productos pioneros y tecnología de vanguardia
What You'll Bring:
* 3 years of experience in application development and knowledge in software testing.
* Java programming language, Visual Basic 6.0 and / or .Net (C #, Visual, VBS ...) and / or Python.
* SQL or Oracle:
▪ Basic -> Queries and basic commands for creation, insertion or deletion.
* Traditional, cascade and / or agile software development models (Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scrumban).
Supplement Sub Function qualifications
Coding skills. Knowing common computer languages will allow to write code for automating testing processes. Like Python and Java, followed by Ruby, С++, Perl, and PHP.
Able to perform test execution on all tests if needed, across different applications
Working in an Agile environment. While primarily working in Agile, senior QA should understand how automated QA processes work. Remains educated/ informed on the full suite of testing tools, processes and artifacts that are available, example industry certifications
Analytical skills. After examining bug reports, Senior QA should prioritize necessary tests and streamline application functions by means of automated testing. Able to represent the application as a business user; understands the 'why' for project requirements and knows in detail how the applications are used
Problem-solving skills. Able to manage through ambiguity; contribute to solutions/projects that are not well defined. Provides as a 'risk owner'; communicates and provides risk documentation throughout the project lifecycle that advises the project teams of potential risk areas and helps identify mitigation steps for the risk areas. Actively recommends and implements process improvements for supported projects
Good judgment, teamwork, problem solving, communication, results driven, focused, leadership, drives change, thinks of integrated approaches, innovation.
Impact You'll Make:
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Be updated on the latest test techniques, strategies, testing tools and frameworks.
2. Review and analyze the project requirements.
3. Plan and organize the transfer of knowledge, as well as self-learning. Embraces change and successfully leads non associates for projects
4. Raise queries related to the requirements and get the key user of the business assigned to the project, to solve our problems.
5. Scope of the required tests. Successfully ensures sufficient test coverage for all projects; able to manage complex to very complex projects
6. Design the required test strategy in accordance with the scope and organizational standards.
7. Create the software testing plan, to be reviewed, approved and signed by the interested parties.
8. Evaluate and identify the tools for the management and automation of required tests
10. Create a test schedule (tasks, dependencies and resource allocation)
11. Create and maintain the required test automation framework. ·Identifies needs and builds/recommends automation where needed.
TransUnion Job Title
Assoc Engineer, Testing
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.