We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world - come find yours.
The United IT team designs, develops and maintains massively scaling technology solutions that are brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics and digital solutions.
Job overview and responsibilities
Security Insider Threat & Analytics function within United's Security Risk & Compliance (SRC) group is responsible for all aspects of insider threat and monitoring, application and network security. The Insider Threat Analyst will be responsible for conducting data analysis of insider threat auditing and monitoring software resources to detect and identify insider risk activities. In addition, you will be required to complete investigations by analyzing and verifying information through various investigative techniques, internal resources, and conversations/interviews with persons of interest.
* Conducting investigations by analyzing and verifying information through various investigative techniques, internal resources, and conversations/interviews with persons of interest
* Completing written reports in compliance with current reporting procedures and policies
* Must have the ability to write detailed, concise, and accurate reports
* Managing high risk information security incidents by working in conjunction with response partners and other SRC teams, utilizing next generation tools and technology to conduct deep behavioral analytics assessments/ investigations with a focus on mitigating information security related insider threats
* Providing on-call duties and support which may include after-hours support and coordination among SRC response teams
* Ability to interact with and lead discussions with senior Bank executives across different functions and lines of business
* Analyze data and evaluate relevance to a specific incident under investigation
* Document each stage of the investigation and maintain a focus on case logs and details
* Present findings via written reports and orally to key stakeholders in clear and concise language
* Maintain an awareness of industry challenges and advancements in order to add value to existing technologies and processes used within the team
* Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex organization that is geographically dispersed
* Effectively communicates investigative findings to non-technical audiences
* High School Diploma * Working Knowledge Insider Threat Monitoring Tools * Working Knowledge of SIEM * Working Knowledge end point security tools * 3+ Years of IT Experience * Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship * Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification * Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
* BS Degree or relative work experience * Working Knowledge of Active Directory * Working Knowledge Network & Infrastructure operations * 1+ Years of Security Experience in Insider Threat field