Analyst, Integration Data Power, IIB
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Position Purpose and Scope: The Messaging / Integration Analyst is responsible for (Data Power, IBM MQ, IIB and MFT) software design, development and deployment. Enforce organizational and operational development standards through governance mechanisms that include the creation, communication and dispensation of integration policies standards and procedures. Writing code and documenting solutions.
It is expected that the Integration Analyst will be able to perform the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Design and develop complex EAI and SOA/ESB solutions using Data Power, IBM MQ / IIB
* Design with awareness of integration design patterns
* Understand all elements to architect, design, build, test, operate and maintain complex systems using Data Power
* Practicing experience with Integration Patterns and Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
* Good knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology
* Capability to take requirements and transform to solid and standardized broker solutions
* Documentation including Requirements, Business Process, Solution Design, Functional Design, Test Strategy & Test Scripts all at varying degrees of detail
* Managing implementation of designed solutions
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 5+ years of Datapower development experience
* 3+ years of IIB/WMB development experience
* Expertise in XML, XSLT, GatewayScripts, JSON, XPATH, etc.
* Proven experience in Data Power development, e.g. developing MPGW, WSP, XML Firewall etc.
* Should have experience with Datapower security concepts (AAA, WS-Security, encryption, digital signatures, etc ).
* Experience working with application teams to design and implement SSL/TLS and Crypto Configuration Objects like Crypto Certificates,Crypto Keys, Crypto Credentials and Crypto Profiles on DataPower appliances
* Good troubleshooting skills with overall knowledge on DataPower features/concepts.
* Experience working with SOAP/REST based Web Services
* Have good hands-on experience in developing different types of integrations on IIB/WMB, e.g. SOAP Web-Services, Restful Services, MQ based integrations, WebSphere Adapters (Preferably WebSphere SAP Adapters), etc.
* Have good hands-on experience of ESQL, Java
* Understanding of Middleware architecture
* J2EE coding experience, along with XSLT and complex/reusable application architectures
* IBM MQ Messaging / FTE-MFT experience
* Experience of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Able to work across multiple departments and with stakeholders in different countries and companies and manage various reviews and sign offs as part of delivery
* Able to identify problems and ensure the prioritisation and escalation is appropriate
* To be flexible in approach and able to manage changing priorities
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively and appropriately to staff at all levels
* To work as part of a large team and share information using technology effectively
Analyst, Integration Data Power, IIB
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.