Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
This position is with the Midas Health Analytics Solutions group within Conduent. The Product Owner acts as a translator between the Business Units and the Technology team; conducts requirements gathering meetings, JAD sessions, root cause analysis; documents business and functional requirements; supports release management.
* Actively participate in the creative design of new products and features. * Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems while gathering requirements and translating them into user stories. * Create and maintain Product Backlog while making crucial prioritization and scoping decisions on product features and initiatives. * Interact with business and operations stakeholders to determine requirements for new projects and enhancements. * Handle change management; risk/issue identification. * Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business needs from both technical and business perspectives. * Assist testing team to ensure requirements are easily understood and identify comprehensive testing scenarios. * Define software release plan and scope with platform lead / BA / tech lead. * In collaboration with Product Manager, participate in the gathering, tracking and evaluation of enhancement requests from clients, regional consultants, sales, support and other internal staff. * Responsible for compiling and finalizing release notes; collaborating with other team members as necessary for content development. * Assist Client Support team in the support of client issues and questions regarding data quality, and product functionality of products and services. * Provide documentation content to support new products and services.
Education and Experience
* Associate or Bachelor degree is preferred. 3 years of experience within software development environments in roles including business analysis and product management. Candidates with Healthcare IT experience will be given preference. Experience in implementing, training, supporting or managing Midas products is a plus. * Additional education and experience in clinical quality management and electronic quality measurement is a plus. A minimum of three years clinical field experience in a healthcare setting in quality management, utilization management, case management is preferred. * The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, effective analytical abilities, and robust organizational skills.
* Ability to integrate multiple details and complex process into a
clear action plan for self and team members.
* Expertise with Scrum and Agile methodology. * Experience working with global development teams. * Experience leading requirements development efforts. * Familiarity with agile project management tools like TFS or Jira. * Proven ability to facilitate others toward problem resolution, team building
and goal attainment.
* Understanding of workflow of various roles in healthcare settings (i.e.
hospital, clinic, nursing home, ambulatory surgery center, etc).
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the �Submit� button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.