1) Provide initial analysis about an incident based on log files, system information and network packet captures to co-ordinate between various teams and resolve the issue. Summarize and escalate the issue to next level Engineer if necessary
2) Participate in live troubleshooting calls with the customer for issues with Push-To-Talk Application and web servers.
3) Develop new tools using Python, Java script, JQuery to retrieve logs directly from User Interface, reducing time and effort consumed in collecting them from servers
4) Create ansible playbooks to automate redundant tasks.
5) Installing, configuring and deploying Linux hosts and virtual machines in parallel to building network framework for the application servers and other network devices.
6) Monitor network performance, application performance and service integrity
7) Deploy patches on Lab/Staging (test) environments and monitor for a week by conducting diagnostic tests to confirm if the issue has been resolved.
Motorola Solutions is a data communications and telecommunications equipment provider.