Analyst, Financial Applications, IT
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Accountable for all aspects of the Finance technology solution support, enhancements, future implementations at Ralph Lauren with primary focus on SAP including integration with other applications. Responsible for managing service provider deliverable quality as per Ralph Lauren Standard and on time delivery.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation while adhering to company standards
* Works as a Subject Matter Expert with the user community, other SAP business process lead, SAP development team and other team members on IT projects.
* Researches, analyzes, designs, identifies and facilitates process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible
* Defines and implements best business practices, adhering to the business standards for the FICO functional processes
* Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules
* Act as direct liaison between Finance and techncial teams to ensure system requirements, deadlines and priorities are clear and attained
* Steer business team members to adopt Industry best practices and standard SAP solution as much as possible
* Perform technical trouble shooting to resolve production support issues and propose optimal resolutions
* Provides on-call support and evening and weekend work as required in a 24/7 high availability environment
* Supports month-end and year-end activities
* Will be responsible for maintaining additional financial systems for treasury (IT2), Bloomberg, Concur etc
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum of six years of proven SAP analysis experience in a 4.7 or above environment with at least two full life cycle implementation and / or upgrade
* Bachelor's Degree in related discipline with specialized training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education;
* Must posses' core strength in SAP Finance (SAP FI) and SAP Controlling (SAP CO).
* Should have integration knowledge of FI/CO with other SAP modules (PP, MM, and SD).
* Should have in depth SAP experience with FI Configuration which includes General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Asset Accounting, FSCM
* SAP Controlling configuration which include General controlling, Cost center accounting, Cost element accounting, Internal orders, Profit center accounting, Activity based costing, Product Cost Controlling, Material Ledger, Project System
* Excellent communication (both written & verbal), presentation and business relationship skills
* Experience in Retail/Fashion is a huge plus.
* Knowledge of Win-shuttle for data load and mass data creation in SAP is desired
* Experience with Concur (T&E), IT2 Treasury, Co star will be a Plus
Analyst, Financial Applications, IT (RTR)
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.