If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
Implement, support, and maintain security tools and processes to protect the Vistra network and critical assets. Address security and operational issues that effect the Vistra network and critical assets. Map vulnerabilities and threats to applications and infrastructure associated with Vistra network and critical assets. Perform risk assessments to quantify inherent risk, identify mitigating controls and provide residual risk values associated with those controls. Effectively develop relationships with the owners of critical assets, building trust and confidence. Support the operational activities of the critical assets to enable the safe, reliable, regulatory compliant and cost effective operation of the Vistra network and its critical assets.
* Provide support for the security tools protecting the Vistra network and critical assets.
* Maintain the health of all security tools
* Resolve problems that adversely affect the security or operations of the Vistra network or Vistra critical assets
* Identify risks that could effect the security of the Vistra network or Vistra critical assets
* Support projects such that they are deployed within performance, cost, and schedule targets without disrupting power production.
* Support metrics processes that track the status of security and security tool effectiveness and health
* Maintaining positive relationships with Vistra critical asset owners, Vistra business personnel, vendors, governmental agencies, in order to promote cooperative working relationships
* Support technology key controls and compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. PCI, SOX, NACHA, etc.), and corporate technology management and internal audit requirements.
* Participate in a departmental culture that fosters accountability for results while promoting the use of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
* Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Cybersecurity.
* 0-2 years experience in Security
* Professional certification a plus (e.g., CISM, CISA, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, Security+, Network+, SSCP )
* Ability to learn quickly, be self motivated to improve knowledge base and tackle new challenges
* Knowledge of two or more of the following : NIST CSF, NIST 800-53 Mitre ATT&CK, Lockheed Martin Kill Chain
* Demonstrated Knowledge in administering Active Directory, Networks, Servers, Security Apps preferred
* Antivirus effectiveness
* SIEM monitoring effectiveness
* Tool health and the currency of the tools
Vistra Corporate Services Company
TexasWe are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and Effective Communication. If this describes you, then you will have a good career here!
If you currently work for Vistra Energy, TXU or Luminant please apply via the internal career site.