Analyst, CRM Systems with Pharma Industry Experience
Our client is seeking a Sr. CRM Analyst with Pharma Industry Experience for their Life Sciences Consulting practice in the San Francisco Bay Area to administer, support, and configure our clients' various CRM platforms which integrate seamlessly into their Data Management and Data Warehouse solutions.
As a lead consultant, you will be a crucial leading member of a fast growing team focused on CRM consulting engagements. You will be expected to lead delivery of client projects; provide leadership and individual contribution; build/nurture client relationships; and lead/participate in innovation efforts.
Working independently under limited supervision, you are expected to help plan, analyze, design, and develop solutions for complex business problems. This person will work very closely with both the Business and I.T., at all levels, to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
Position Requirements and Responsibilities
* BS/BA degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent, plus a minimum of 5 years of direct relevant experience.
* Life Science/Pharmaceutical industry knowledge required and any certifications in Salesforce.com, Veeva, and/or Mobile Intelligence are a plus.
* Extensive administration experience in configuring and administering CRM Platforms (Salesforce.com, Veeva, TikaMobile, MobileRep, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or Mobile Intelligence)
* Strong business analysis and data analysis skills required
* Understanding of the Pharmaceutical Sales Model in the US required
* Ability to participate and lead in workshops as SME and help drive consensus
* Experience with general analytics platforms and BI
* Analyzes and documents business requirements for the business area of responsibility
* Responsible for delivery of (components of) IT projects via configuration and/or development
* Assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control
* Provides business consulting support to customers
* Analyzes, resolves and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes
* Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
* Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility
* Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
* Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps
* Develops preliminary project budgets. Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects.
Location: San Mateo, CA, USA