As Analyst, CIS Site Support you will provide user clinical application (SCM, EDIS, CPN, SIS) information systems support to Physicians, nurses and allied health professionals for assigned site or hospital. You will develop relationships with end users through regular visits (rounding) in patient care and other areas where clinical EMR's are in use. You will also assist end users in using the system as well as diagnosing and resolving system issues.
* Provides user clinical application support and assistance with clinical applications in person, via phone, and electronically.
* Develops and maintains relationships with application users through regular visits (round on) to patient care, ancillary and other areas where clinical information systems are utilized.
* Diagnoses and resolves end user issues on site via CIS job aides and accessing standard clinical application procedures and processes.
* Identifies and escalates issues, problems and requests to appropriate resource as needed in a timely fashion.
* Tracks requests, documents resolutions and prepares activity reports. Collaborates with CIS team regarding user issues and works to reach solutions.
* Maintains knowledge of current system(s) information, changes and updates.
* Bachelor's Degree in Clinical or Information Systems, or related field, required.
* Minimum of three (3) years help desk, clinical systems development/ support or IT training experience, required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
* Minimum of ten (10) years help desk, clinical systems development/support or IT training experience, required.
* Excellent IT customer service, systems support, teaching or training skills, required. Sunrise Clinical Manager experience, preferred.
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at North Shore-LIJ each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. Click on the link to learn more about us: www.northshorelij.com/goals
Please note: North Shore-LIJ is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and the use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises. Free smoking cessation programs and quit medications are offered to team members who wish to quit through the North Shore-LIJ Center for Tobacco Control.