Analyst, Big Data Integration
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
* Core member of the D&A data integration team in building the Data Lake to enable the advanced analytical capabilities on Customer Analytics, AI capabilities around Planning and Forecasting
* Re-engineering of the On-premise EDW platform to the Cloud platform.
* Develop integration solutions using ETL/ELT framework defined with RL D&A domain
* Work on our Cloud/Data Lake strategy enabling advanced analytics.
* Partner with teams/vendors to design, build and deploy Advance analytics solutions. Documentation including Requirements, Business Process, Solution Design, Functional Design, Test Strategy & Test Scripts all at varying degrees of detail
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Technical background- BS/BA or Advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or other Computational Science)
* 5+ Years of experience in Data Management Strategy related to Big-Data, EDW and/or Distributed processing platforms
* 3+ years of ETL/ELT experience in data management technologies (Informatica, SQL, DataStage etc.)
* 2+ Years of experience analytics services (Python, R, PS3, Azure, AWS Redshit, Snowflake, Hadoop, Etc) and/or Big data platform using Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume etc.)
* Experience in NoSQL solutions (Hive, HBase, MongoDB, etc.) and managing unstructured data
* Experience with Big Data on public cloud hosting services (e.g., Azure, AWS)
* Retail background would be a plus, but not mandatory
* Experience of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Able to work across multiple departments and with stakeholders in different countries and companies and manage various reviews and sign offs as part of delivery
* Able to identify problems and ensure the prioritization and escalation is appropriate
* To be flexible in approach and able to manage changing priorities
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively and appropriately to staff at all levels
* To work as part of a large team and share information using technology effectively
Analyst, Big Data Integration
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.