Caci International Inc
All-Source Cyber and Digital Attributes Analyst - Mid Level
Req #: 222538
Location: Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Intelligence
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking candidates to pursue a career supporting CACI's growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company. Our T3M (Tradecraft Tailored to Mission) framework provides career training opportunities for employees to gain new skills, knowledge, and expertise to meet the growing demands of our customers. CACI's career intelligence specialists help our customers convert data collected from diverse information sources into knowledge that enables event forecasting and empowers decisions. Our analysts leverage this information to drive situational awareness and help combat threats at home and abroad. We develop analytical toolsets and products to inform mission planning, anticipate activities, and discover complex relationship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide mid-level cyber and identity exploitation forensics support focused on DOMEX identity intelligence (I2) exploitation.
* Conduct thorough identity exploitation and computer forensics analysis on media of interest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and preparing digital attributes for dissemination to national databases Produce intelligence reporting and data correlation in support of exporting data to national databases.
* Use computer forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK, and Axiom to analyze digital data from media.
* Perform link analysis for identity attributes across the holdings.
* Work in accordance with guidelines and procedures established by the government leads.
* Maintain thorough understanding of all tools/systems used for identity exploitation of biometric and non-biometric identity attributes.
* Maintain continuity with partner organizations to ensure data sharing, and awareness of DOMEX policies & guidelines.
* Provide input to weekly staff meetings and briefings on exploitation progress.
* Interact with interagency partners on products and support services.
* Current TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph within last 5 years
* Bachelor's degree
* 8 years of digital identity or biometrics exploitation experience.
* Experience in digital forensics activities to include analyzing digital data collected from electronic devices.
* Expertise in the following: 1) searching through media (files, images, etc.) for relevant information related to security issues and threats; 2) applying software and data analysis tools to connect and analyze digital data; and 3) producing intelligence reports, briefing products and RFI responses.
* Ability to prioritize, outline, and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis.
* Must have excellent verbal communication skills for briefing & presentation
* Thorough understanding of computer forensics principals & file systems forensics tools.
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc