Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work than the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an AKO Communities Customer Service Rep to support enhancement projects and day-to-day operations for the new AKO 2.0 system at Fort Belvoir, Virginia or the Northrop Grumman office in Herndon, Virginia.
The new team member will become part of Northrop Grumman's Army Knowledge Online (AKO) program supporting over 1.9M users worldwide on what has been recognized as the world's largest intranet portal. As a member of the Communities Team, you can expect to do the following:
* Work within the Development team to coordinate, organize, author and publish content, images and other assets on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform
* Effectively communicate and coordinate with Site-owners to acquire publication requirements
* Act as Site-owner liaison receiving/processing requests for pre-approved site templates from an Author managed database of record and provisioning these templates to the site-owner's page
* Will be trained on Adobe Experience Manager and AKO customer service processes
* Work with the development team and Site-owners to test and troubleshoot site functionality
* Maintain documentation and support Authors on the content management system
* Review and adhere to content, technical and design requirements
* Other content management tasks as assigned
* A High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years additional education and/or related experience
* Knowledge and familiarity with Web Content Administration
* A strong understanding of web usability and accessibility
* A U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Interim Secret security clearance and a Secret security clearance once aboard
* A Bachelor's degree with 6 months customer service experience
* Must have or be able to obtain Army Approved Computing Environment Certificate (CEC) within 6 months of starting employment
* Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic solution-driven thinking
* Experience with web content management
* Experience in an Enterprise Information Technology environment
* Hands- on experience with AEM components and templates, web page creation and publishing
* Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and experience with online analytics tools
* Marketing/design background
* An Army Approved Computing Environment Certificate (CEC)
* An Enterprise Content Management (ECM) certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.