Aircraft Logs & Records Administrator 3
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems is one of three L3 business segments and we provide a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
We are looking for an experienced Aircraft Logs and Records Administrator who has experience with Navy's NALCOMIS/OOMA computer system. The successful candidate will be able to work independently while controlling, analyzing, and reporting on the status of aircraft and support equipment logs and records.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Manage the sites support equipment planned maintenance system.
* Compile and release required reports in accordance with applicable technical directives, and contractual statement of work which have significant impact on program operations.
* Analyze and report any discrepancies to program POC's as required. Provide required solutions in accordance with applicable technical data and COMNAVAIRFOR 4790.2 series. Correct discrepancies as required to ensure accurate recordkeeping.
* Interface with program office and customer, as directed concerning maintenance issues and assist in developing corrective action plans when requested.
* Screen Equipment Operating Records and verify accumulated operation time for accuracy and verify sub-assemblies are correctly listed.
* Verify and analyze accumulated Equipment Operation Record time on APU/Engines/Propeller and make changes as required.
* Review aircraft records received in accordance with applicable technical directives.
* Update and maintain records daily in accordance with applicable technical directives.
* Provide data input to applicable databases, as required to maintain accurate record keeping.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Bachelor's degree 6 years of related scheduling and project management experience, to include Navy and/or US Air Force and US Army Aircraft Logs and Records experience.
* Associate's degree 10 years of related scheduling and project management experience, to include Navy, Air Force, and Army Aircraft Logs and Records experience.
* High School Diploma or GED 14 years of related scheduling and project management experience, to include Navy, and Air Force Aircraft Logs and Records experience
* Thorough understanding and working knowledge of aircraft records requirements is required.
* Working knowledge of Periodic Maintenance Information Cards/Maintenance Requirement Cards.
* Must have a current Top Secret clearance
* Experience with the Navy's NALCOMIS/OOMA computer system is preferred.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.