Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on Amazon Web Service (AWS)? Come join us!
At Amazon, we've been investing deeply in artificial intelligence for over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience are driven by machine learning. Amazon.com's recommendations engine is driven by machine learning (ML), as are the paths that optimize robotic picking routes in our fulfillment centers. Our supply chain, forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and Automated Speech Recognition deep learning; as is our drone initiative, Prime Air, and the computer vision technology in our new retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it's a big part of our heritage.
Within AWS, we're focused on bringing that knowledge and capability to customers through three layers of the AI stack: 1) Frameworks and Infrastructure with tools like Apache MxNet and TensorFlow, 2) Machine Learning Platforms such as Amazon SageMaker for data scientists and 3) API-driven Services like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Comprehend, and Amazon Rekognition to quickly add intelligence to applications with a simple API call.
AWS is looking for an AI Solutions Architect (AI SA), who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers and AWS technical teams around the world design solutions that leverage the third tier of our ML stack, the AWS API-driven AI services. You will partner with Solution Architects, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to create scalable technical assets and accelerators for strategic segments of the AI Services portfolio. You will be charged with the global technical enablement, acceleration and adoption of your segment, and partner deeply with the global business development leaders and product management teams to design the strategy and execution plan for that objective. You may be required to develop technical accelerators, testing and training processes, case studies, white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, or presentations to evangelize AWS AI design patterns and best practices.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Designing the global technical strategy for the designated segment of the AI Services portfolio, including enablement, lighthouse customer support, and technical asset development.
* Acting as the global technical leader for the designated segment of the AI Services portfolio, including providing mentorship, covering speaking engagements, and driving execution of technical readiness globally
* Providing Thought Leadership - Evangelize AWS AI services and share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re:Invent to customers.
* Partner with global account SAs, specialist SAs, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment for the designated portfolio segment.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers and the AI services engineering teams to provide customer driven product improvement feedback.
* Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI related subject matter experts globally to support the designated portion of the portfolio.
* Collaborate with other global technical leaders in the creation, maturation and ongoing support of end-to-end customer-obsessed solutions that leverage several services and technologies to generate disruptive value for common workloads.
* ML/AI Specialist SA role, working with BD on outbound GTM composition and execution
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.