Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, AI/ML (Machine Learning), Automation and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
You will be part of the Automation and Cognitive Services Technology group and in this role, you will work on the design and implementation of state-of-the-art Machine Learning/Deep Learning and AI Cognitive Services enhanced business use cases. This ML/AI Lead role will work with the Automation Delivery team, IT business partners, Functional consultants, and infrastructure/technology teams to meet customer requirements. You will focus primarily on the end-to-end delivery of ML/AI use cases from pilot/design to release, driving the evolution of ML/AI infrastructure/process, and enabling Cognitive Automation, AI ChatBot, etc.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors in Computer Science, Data Science or Engineering fields
* 5 plus years of IT experience in solution architect / data scientist / software development for large corporate/organizations
* 3 plus years of experience in building and deploying Machine Learning solutions using various supervised/unsupervised ML algorithms such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc
* 3 plus years of hands-on experience with Python and/or R programming and statistical packages, and ML libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, etc
* 2 plus years experience in building IT use cases / solutions especially around AI/ML cognitive services, based on Cloud infrastructure and services such as AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms.
* Masters Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or Engineering fields
* Work experience / education in data science, data engineering and analytics
* Development experience in RPA Tools & Platform & Implementations: Examples - UiPath, Automation Anywhere and other leading RPA platform vendors
* 1 plus years experience in Web Service/Restful API Integration
* Experience in ERP platform integration, preferably with SAP
* Working Experience in an Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile and DevOps based team environment
* Certifications AI / ML and Cloud platforms
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.