AI Engineering - Data Engineer Role - VP
Req #: 190052068
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Our team of 4,000+ agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
We are investing in and building the next generation core infrastructure, data and AI technology. J.P. Morgan (NYC) is hiring the best talents to join the newly-formed Asset & Wealth Management AI engineering team. We are building the next generation technology that combines J.P. Morgan's unique data and full service advantages to develop high impact AI applications and platforms in the financial services industry.
As a Data Engineer you will drive the design and development of key components of the platform including data processing pipeline, feature extraction and process modeling, intelligent integrations with key business process platforms or similar systems.
* Partner closely with Data Scientists to understand their ML needs
* Design and develop data pipelines that delivery consistent, traceable data
* Create repeatable solution patterns to consistently increase delivery velocity
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Implement security and data protection
* Bachelor's Degree or better in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
* 5+ years of experience in Data/Software Engineering
* Experience with Big Data ecosystem : HDFS, Spark, Hive etc
* Design and Development experience in Python/Java/Scala on large scale systems
* Experience processing structured/unstructured data in batch environment
* Experience with data visualization with Tableau/Kibana.
* Exposure to AWS Cloud
Knowledge of Machine Learning, Java/Scala, AWS EMR, Kafka, Redis Cache, ELK Stack
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. Across a network of technology hubs worldwide, our team of 50,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.