What you'll be doing...
We are looking to hire AI Chatbot Architect to join the Verizon System of Engagement Team. The AI Chatbot platform will be one of the largest solution within Verizon. The candidate will be responsible to role to architect and design a solution that can handle millions of questions a month. Support the new ECE program (Enhanced Customer Experience) that deflects the calls from call center and redirect them to the AI Chatbot solution. AI Chatbot solution will support the social media platform such as Facebook and Twitter messengers. This platform will also support smart speakers such as Google Home and Alexa.
* Works independently as an architect on multiple complex and business critical projects.
* Identify the reusable components for other Verizon IT Team.
* Makes decision on application architecture, technology direction and roadmap.
* Design a solution that can be used by other IT-Teams.
* Evaluate and identify the vendor products for the appropriate use within the application.
* Makes architecture evaluations and decisions for integrating Mobile First App, Ask Verizon, Social Channels and Smart Speakers (Alexa and google Home) to help complete the roll out to Verizon Customers.
* Develop a guideline and design principle for developing new dialog flows.
* Leads project team in activities including project coordination/management, Project alignments, Leadership communication, application design and architecture.
* Collects client requirements from business partners, performs analysis, and creates project specifications and detailed design.
* Responsible for communicating Architecture and Design to all project stakeholders.
* Coach and Mentor other members of the team, reviewing their deliverables and setting standards and guidelines.
* Evaluate and finalize AWS migration strategy for thirty or more apps under My Verizon Mobile.
* Work closely with IT Security and Verizon Compliance teams in auditing the App authentication solutions such as Touch Id on Mobile First App. Lead architect and technology evaluation for One Verizon Login and AOL/ Yahoo/ Amazon/ Facebook integration.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Master's Degree in Computer Science.
* Strong experience in AI based chat engines.
* Strong knowledge of the Machine Learning techniques around natural language.
* Experience in Dialogflow, AI or in any popular NLP engines.
* Strong knowledge IVR based application development and Conversational IVR.
* Experience in information systems and latest technologies - JSON, and other mobile Frameworks.
* Strong knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures.
* Experience in Mobile Technologies such as iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows Mobile.
* Experience in Big Data platform handling large volumes of data and have experience in data processing and storage.
* Ability to analyze, proactively manage problems and make decisions independently that impact overall system and projects.
* Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
* Strong knowledge of technologies used to build enterprise applications such as SQL, Java, Spring.
* Good knowledge of software and hardware Infrastructure design.
* Strong Technical programming and analytical skills.
* Experience in the leading, designing and development of enterprise scale applications with expertise in coding, debugging, unit testing applications.
* Experience on beacon technologies is a huge plus for innovation.
* Strong leadership capabilities driving technology and solutions strategy in collaborating with Business partners.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.