At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Agile Project Manager.
The Agile Project Manager will lead a delivery team to ensure that project goals are met. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with stakeholders, end users, and functional and technical team members, in order to deliver quality solutions to our clients.
* Foster an environment that embodies Agile/Scrum development principles.
* Maintain project and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
* Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated.
* Establish effective, trusted communication with the client sponsors
* Manage and communicate project risks, issues, and dependencies.
* Proactively work with other teams to manage dependencies, integration and testing activities
* Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
* Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
* Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the internal teams.
* Track sprint progress against overall project objectives.
* Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
* Manage resource performance through frequent communication and feedback
* Work closely with the product and account leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
* Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
* Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
* Minimum of 7 years' experience leading business systems development projects.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience leading projects in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
* CSM or Scrum Certification preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with clients and delivery team members.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
* Experience implementing custom application development and integration solutions.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Certified ScrumMaster preferred.
* PMP certification preferred.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.