The Agile Project Manager facilitates efficient delivery of business outcomes in an agile and lean way within the Information Technology team at Rapid7. They provide timely and accurate decision support for prioritization, business and resourcing questions. They are custodians and evangelists of the "secret sauce" of how Rapid7 IT delivers value.
What would you own?
Effective project management
* Create, update, and maintain detailed documentation for plans as required by project teams and executive stakeholders
* Manage changes to the scope, schedule and deliverables of each project using appropriate verification techniques
Efficient product delivery
* Remove barriers to execution: visibility, communication, ownership, and impediments
* Maintain the tooling that provides visibility and predictability into solution delivery
Project decision support
* Providing insight into how we are executing for the purpose of prioritization and resource allocation.
* Increase velocity of planning and prioritization
Simplify and streamline the project delivery process
* Provide easy to use tools for project execution, monitoring and value realization
* Operate and improve efficiency of sustaining operations
* Create delivery cadence through facilitation and tooling for weekly prioritization/alignment meetings and other feedback loops
* Coordinate work between multiple IT teams, understanding how each team manages their work
* Maintain, expand and evangelize central project reporting system
* Establish working groups and feedback loops between IT and non-IT groups.
* Collect, organize and structure tribal knowledge
* Creation and maintenance of operating mechanisms
* 2+ years managing large scale, complex projects
* Previous experience with enterprise-wide change management
* Proven experience managing multiple large projects at once
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively and influence without having direct authority over resources
* Demonstrated ability to work within all levels of an organization, including working with senior management
* JIRA, Confluence - Admin experience preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
* Experience with Agile and Lean principles and SDLC
* Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
* Ability to balance big-picture objectives with numerous detailed tasks
* Strong aptitude for developing partnerships across functional areas
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.