Agile Delivery Lead
Req #: 223645
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
As an Agile Delivery Lead you will be working intimately with teams to ensure the thorough planning and efficient execution of every iteration. You will be responsible for ensuring your Agile team embraces Agile business execution and development practices throughout the product lifecycle including planning, execution, launch, and support. This role also requires Agile coaching of teams, individuals, and leaders, including Delivery Managers and Product Owners. You will also be responsible for documenting customer requirements and translating those requirements into business/technical requirements for developers or delivery teams for implementation.
The program emphasizes innovation, and CACI looks for individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural
We're looking for an outstanding candidate who knows how to work with teams of product managers and highly skilled subject matter experts in a fast moving Agile environment. The Agile Delivery Lead will support delivery teams, and be responsible for leading Agile transformation at a team/program/portfolio level. Candidate will interface with project stakeholders, including, government personnel, and customer agency representatives. Responsibilities include:
* Expert Agile practitioner with the ability to manage multiple and concurrent work streams with a focus on guiding teams toward improving the way they work; Facilitating iteration planning, retrospective and demos.
* Removing all obstacles for project team efficiency and effectiveness; reaching out to the larger organizational network for impediment removal; ensuring cross-team coordination.
* Maintaining relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
* Coaching and mentoring other subject matter experts, partnering to ensure that our ways of working are consistent across teams.
* Acting as a Agile Delivery Lead, taking responsibility for managing product releases and dependencies between teams and third parties or between assigned teams and other delivery teams.
* Liaising between developers and project stakeholders; fostering quality communication between engineering disciplines.
* Gather requirements information from users and develop specifications, gather, define and coordinate testing requirements.
* Develop and document Use Cases, User Stories, and User Interface Storyboarding using Agile development methodologies.
* Participate in development phases with emphasis on the analysis/design, documentation, testing, and integration phases.
* Ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications
* Support development of product roadmaps Strengthening the presence of the team as an Agile center of excellence. Actively contributing to the organization Agile Community.
* Experience in driving Agile maturity models
* Expertise with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
* Represent at the Product Owner Sync meeting to report impediments for escalation
* Facilitate or participate in daily Stand-up, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo
* Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner
* Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burndown, burnup, cumulative flow, velocity, etc.)
* Act as a conduit to other teams and Line of Business with which the team is interacting Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and XP
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, with or eligible for a DHS EOD clearance
* Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline.
* Typically requires 10 - 12 years of related experience
* A minimum of eight (8) years facilitating incremental software development projects using an Agile Scrum approach
* 8yrs+ of requirements development experience
* 8yrs+ experience leading Agile Scrum teams/serving as a Scrum Master
* Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner with significant experience with Scrum teams and use of continuous integration tools and techniques in test-driven development
* Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
* Candidate must be hands-on with tools used in Agile project management
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills. Must excel in stakeholder management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* SAFe Certification (SA or SPE) a plus
* Product Owner Certified a plus
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.