114 5th Ave (22114), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Agile Delivery Lead
Agile Delivery Leads (ADLs) work with partners from Product, Ops, Design and Technology to co-create processes and culture that focus on innovative, well-managed, delivery. From Project / Program management to coordination between Product, Ops, Design and Engineering, integration with horizontal support teams and other Stakeholders, ADLs use Agile / Lean principles to focus on delivery excellence.
Work with team and key stakeholders to enable a results-oriented team environment, fostering trust, communication, innovation, dependability, collective ownership, software craftsmanship, and a sense of urgency
* Able to lead team in creating feature roadmaps at the team level, including identifying dependencies, risks, possible impediments, resource issues and bottlenecks
* Strong Story Writing / Splitting skills
* Excellent Stakeholder Communication skills - written, oral and one-on-one
* Excellent facilitation skills, able to collaborate, plan, execute and follow-up on meetings at the team level
* Able to actively partner with Product, Ops, Design and Tech stakeholders to create and maintain a unified Product/Tech initiative roadmap that aligns with business goals
* Able to partner with Product, Ops, Design and Tech stakeholders / leads to identify dependencies, craft delivery strategies, and involve customers in early, incremental delivery of consumable solutions
* Apply facilitation and dependency management techniques to drive delivery through planning, collaboration, and coordination
* Facilitate story / epic level backlog refinement and prioritization
* Ensure impediments are visible and tracked through to resolution, escalating when necessary
* Ensure project teams are following good practice to optimize throughput and flow efficiency
* Implement a continuous improvement program throughout the delivery of project features to production
* Provide monitoring and status tracking support for cross-team initiatives
* Build brand of delivery excellence both within teams the delivery lead is responsible for, as well as across their internal peer group
* Leverage Productivity Tools to influence better ways to radiate team information and identify improvement opportunities
* Supports team's automation (testing, pipelines, deployments)/DevOps journey
* Able to understand and use individual / team coaching tools like Powerful Questions, Lean Flow, and Systems Thinking to encourage a positive team environment, experimentation and continuous improvement
* Understand and coach their teams to adopt development methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, XP)
* Able to help establish governance structure where decision-making is weighted toward empowered teams
* Fluent in the technical vocabulary that encompasses the software development process
* At least 3 years of experience leading Agile ceremonies
* At least 3 years of Technology delivery experience
* Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
* Lean, Kanban, or other Agile certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.