11 West 19th Street (22008), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Agile Delivery Lead
The Agile Delivery Lead will be responsible for collaborating with IT and business resources at both the team and program levels, including Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Technical Leads and executives to leverage agile principles, engineering practices and frameworks in order to deliver high-value business capabilities. This role serves as a subject matter expert on scaling agile development, embraces leadership, understanding of engineering practices such as pair programming, TDD, BDD, CICD, etc and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being agile. This position requires deep knowledge and experience with Agile and to be able to apply and adapt thinking and practices to various situations as a Coach.
* Work with other business and technology leaders to drive the definition and refinement of the business intent backlog and partner with Delivery Leads to define and develop a comprehensive engineering excellence technology backlog.
* Ensure cross-value stream coordination and collaboration.
* Serve as an escalation for impediment removal for the Scrum Masters and scrum teams.
* Reviews current agile processes drive process improvements and challenges team to innovate.
* Coach agile engineering best practices such as test-driven development (TDD), DevOps, continuous integration (CI) and test automation.
* Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Works well with other coaches, leads, and consultants.
* Remains informed about industry trends and best practices concerning agile, agile engineering practices, and advances those best practices in the organization.
* At least 3 years of Agile experience
* At least 1 year of agile coaching experience
* 4+ years of experience with agile engineering practices and techniques such as User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
* 4+ years of experience with agile framework support tools such as VersionOne, Rally, JIRA, Confluence, and TFS
* Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification
* PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
* Agile or Professional Coaching certification
* PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
At this time, Capital One will not consider sponsoring a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.