Mckinsey & Company
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar area
* 4+ years of experience as an Agile Coach, coaching diverse teams in different organizations and driving and sustaining organizational change
* Experience with multiple Agile methodologies and frameworks, has been exposed to Agile@Scale transformations.
* Passionate and interested in driving digital disruption both from a customer and organizational perspective.
* Expert at building capability and adapting coaching style to different learning styles. Demonstrated experience coaching PO/SM roles.
* Demonstrated experience coaching multiple (2-3) teams, preferably experience with technical and non-technical teams
* Active in the Agile community, publish papers, speak at conferences and contribute to Agile interest groups
* Respected Agile practitioner with demonstrated experience coaching teams on best practices. Proficient in all topics involving Agile and expert on Agile tools, techniques and team dynamics.
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with Digital McKinsey in one of our North America offices.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you'll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You'll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
We bring a holistic approach to Digital consultancy; our teams are building new businesses, products, and experiences. We are redefining entire industries. Our understanding of how technology can quickly deliver new value combined with the hands-on expertise of our consultants is helping global companies bring their strategies to life quickly, so they can touch and see them in a real environment, then adapt quickly.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You are a passionate Agile practitioner who will help drive Agile transformations at our clients in close collaboration with our strategy consulting teams.
You are a continuous learner and an active member of the Agile community.
You will be responsible for shepherding teams who are new to Agile and building capability as well as influencing leadership and champion the Agile way.
You are knowledgeable about technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.).
Additionally, you'll coach teams on a variety of digital topics including product management, design thinking, engineering culture, and DevOps.
You'll have strong communication skills, motivation and drive to coach and mentor teams and individuals on Agile values and principles.
You'll engage with consulting teams as a "do-er", actively problem solve and apply Agile knowledge to real-world scenarios.
Finally, you will have a flexible approach to Agile coaching, be persuasive and adaptable in order to successfully.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.