Req #: 214377
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
* CACI is hiring an Agile Coach! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the Best Practices in Agile Software Development for the Department of State.
* You are an experienced solutions/software architect with both strong Agile Scrum delivery and coaching skills and project management facilitation experience. You have a technical understanding of Agile software development practices, experience delivering releasable software through incremental, Agile methodologies and an background in transitioning both technical staff and customers from legacy delivery methodologies (such as Waterfall) to Agile-based delivery methodologies (such as Scrum).
More About the Role:
* Provide insight into processes and architectural approaches adopted by best-in-class enterprises, leading multi-enterprise or solution architecture design.
* Set organizational architectural direction and standards for enterprise solutions.
* Support long- and short-range planning, both from technical and program management perspectives.
* Analyze project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
* Develop solution prototypes to demonstrate capabilities and producing functional and technical specifications that serve as the basis for solution direction.
* Draft solution designs, providing sizing/estimates and specifications, and reviewing them with functional owners and end users to gain acceptance and sign-off.
* Provide guidance to project teams; serving as point of contact for functional and technical needs throughout the project life cycle; provide advice to customers and project teams regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
* Maintain continued engagement with business owners, functional users, and end users to identify and create incremental solution opportunities taking into account evolving customer business needs as well as the enterprise product roadmap.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* College degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
* Active Secret Clearance
* In depth knowledge and experience with Agile development and Agile process architecture
* Understanding of all elements of the solution engineering life cycle, including planning, design, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
* Strong software development or service management background, with a minimum of two (2) solid years' experience in incremental delivery projects using an Agile Scrum approach
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with any of the following is highly desirable: enterprise class data constructs, test automation tools, VMware, Azure, information exchanges, data warehouse, Microsoft TFS, Object Oriented Development, SOAs, Queuing, security controls, continuous integration, UML, Class diagrams, n-tier solutions.
* Previously demonstrated skills in a leadership/management position in a defense/federal contracting business unit and must have previously demonstrated excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.