JP Morgan Chase
Agile Business Analyst/Product Owner - Global Identity Access Management
Req #: 190027339
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
As a senior leader in Product Management, you will combine your years of proven expertise with your passion for innovation. You will help lead our team of technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and critical problems, internally and externally. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help drive a high performing team satisfying both business and functional requirements. You will embrace leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspiring your team to follow suit.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities with specific responsibility for:
* Ensuring that overall product strategy aligns with threat landscape, control objectives, and efficiency goals
* Setting strategic direction for the product portfolio
* Research, strategy, and product development
* Demonstrating strong understanding of the importance of end to end software development which may include working in Agile frameworks
* In depth knowledge of Business Continuity, its methodology and standards, data center recovery, IT infrastructure, architecture, delivery and implementation experience
* Development of control options for identified risks
* Enforcement of a fail fast culture
* Attracting talent to the organization
* Mentoring and developing talent across the organization
* Cultivating trust through personal and team relationships with a range of Product Owners and customers
* May include direct accountability for people management and financial budgeting
* 5+ years of progressive experience in IT Product Management
* 3+ years of executive level experience including finance and/or business management related
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
* Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
* Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize competing demands, be versatile and action-oriented
* Clear communication & presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
* Demonstrated proficiency/advanced skills using Excel and PowerPoint
* Leadership, relationship-building and influencing skills to drive agendas across a number of teams
* Bring clear thinking and excellent problem solving skills to a range of other business challenges that may arise.
* Expert in multiple technologies and design techniques as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across JPMC
* Multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
* Recognized expert in their field, creating competitive advantage through the application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
* May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
* Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
* Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches inside and outside the firm, writes articles
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.