Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Who we're looking for:
* The Technical Lead is responsible for mentoring a team of software developers, leading technical client engagements, applying methodology and process to projects, and establishing guidelines to ensure quality execution of projects. The Technical Director also plays an integral role in executing Olson Digital's technical strategy and working with the internal technology team to create competitive, digital solutions that fit within ICF Olson's culture of innovation.
* You must have a passion for technology, be collaborative, and capable of commanding the immediate attention and respect of team members. Strong communications, strategy and problem-solving skills are a must, as well as a passion for experimenting with new and emerging technologies.
What you'll get to do:
* Drive innovative technology offerings for new and existing clients by articulating cutting-edge, business smart solutions
* Work with the internal team to define and architect these technology solutions
* Document and review solutions with team members, and oversee end-to-end implementation of solutions to ensure quality and adherence to designs
* Develop and implement technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology to enable multiple team members to work in parallel, or to enable handoff of project deliverables
* Conduct code reviews, establish code management processes and participate in deployments to ensure flawless execution on projects
* Partner with project management and business development teams to resource scope and estimate new client engagements.
What you'll need to succeed:
* 7+ years of software development experience with strong technical leadership ability
* 2+ years of design, development, and architecture experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
* 3+ years of experience managing development teams
* Proven ability to define conceptual technology solutions and articulate the value of technology to drive creative marketing platforms and present technology solutions to both technical and non-technical clients.
* Proven ability to methodically estimate technology execution scope of work in terms of budget and resources
* Proven ability to leverage existing technology tools plus research and apply new and experimental technologies to achieve business goals
* Proven experience with focus on enterprise level security, availability, flexibility, scalability, infrastructure configuration and change management
* Experience working with Web Content Management (WCM) products
* Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience.
* Experience visualizing enterprise architectures through conceptual and architectural documentation
* Proven ability to engage internal and external audiences through charismatic presentation
* Ability to work within various internal groups to drive technology change
* Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)