The Adobe Experience Manager Developer will be part of the team that is responsible for developing the next generation gmfinancial.com among our other digital properties. We don't expect you to know the ins and outs of AEM but we expect you have a solid CS and web development foundation. You'll learn a lot about our enterprise content management system, AEM. You'll work alongside our Marketing, User Experience, Analytics and external vendors in a highly collaborative environment.
* Assist other developers with day to day tasks and change requests * Implement bug fixes, site improvements, and CMS enhancements * Work with senior and mid-level developers to learn and understand our codebase * An impeccable eye for detail and a keen design sense * A strong desire to bring ideas to the table and make an impact
* Working knowledge of Java development * Working knowledge of consuming REST APIs and SOAP Webservices * Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Bachelor's Degree required
* 2-4 years of software development or AEM/CQ5 development experience required * 2-4 years of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)/CQ5 development experience or working knowledge of HTML, CSS, J required
* Normal office environment * Position may include a small amount of travel and some overtime