EY (Ernst & Young)
EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients' team and we'll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever changing industry.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Technical design, develop and testing of core Dynamics 365/AX granules and add-on's for D365 F&O
* Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development for D365 F&O
* Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents with D365 F&O
* Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development on D365 F&O
* Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members in a D365 F&O Environment
* Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
Skills + Qualifications:
* Must be proficient developing and coding in Dynamics 365F&O/AX 2012 (for ERP) X++ language
* Microsoft Visual Studio C#.Net and ASP.Net
* Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
* XML and Dynamics Application Integration Framework
* Microsoft Lifecycle Services
* Proficiency with 3rd party integrations/Microsoft AppSource
* Ability to travel to client sites Monday-Thursday
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
* An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
EY is engaged in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.