Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX.
Work You'll Do
Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement; assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects; use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services; construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls; understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches; develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards; utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements; generate innovative ideas and participate in decision making with engagement management; build and nurture strong client relationships; provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to client.
* Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Risk Management, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
* Eighteen months of experience in SAP security and controls.
* Experience must include eighteen months of:
* Conducting requirement gathering for SAP controls and security role design;
* Designing and implementing security models and data masking solutions to minimize cyber threats and protect PII information;
* Implementing SAP security architecture and model on business transformation programs;
* Administering SAP GRC and maintaining rule set (SoD and critical access) during the design and build of security models per business requirements;
* Implementing security for Change Request Management (ChaRM) to transport roles to next SAP system;
* Performing user access provisioning and role building through scripting using SECATT, GUI, & LSMW methods;
* Building SAP security roles by utilizing the profile generator (PFCG) tool;
* Interfacing directly with client management to discuss project updates; and
* Identifying security resources and delegating duties to the offshore teams.
* Position requires 80% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XSFH19FA0519DAL2