Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. The team stays highly relevant by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging.
Our professionals work together in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing engagements to assess, improve, build, and in some cases operate integrated security operations for our clients.
* Act as a subject matter resource in vulnerability management to lead client discussions and provide training and mentoring to team members.
* Lead engagement teams in evaluating client vulnerability management programs across people, process, and technology.
* Lead engagement teams to creating multi- faceted vulnerability management solutions tailored to client environments.
* Be a part of proposal creation and own distinct portions of client proposals.
* Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business and cybersecurity.
* Perform and control vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls.
* Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
* Establish and maintain effective business relationships with client management.
* Collaborate with the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work programs, timelines, and planning documentation.
* Provide constructive on- the- job feedback and coaching to junior team members.
* Foster an innovative and inclusive team- oriented work environment.
* Work with the team to document the business processes dependent on IT.
* Ensure high- quality client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
* Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes, and propose and take corrective action as appropriate.
* Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
* Understand engagement economics, including monitoring and communicating project status and appropriate financial metrics to key stakeholders.
* Experienced with security and risk standards including ISO 27001- 2, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT.
* Hands on operational experience with vulnerability management tools (e.g. Qualys, Nexpose) including the ability to deploy, configure, and run these tools.
* Ability to evaluate vulnerability management tools and assist with vendor selection.
* Ability to conduct root cause analysis against vulnerabilities and determine feasible technical solutions.
* Knowledge of general cybersecurity concepts and methods including, but not limited to, vulnerability management, privacy, incident response, governance, risk and compliance, enterprise security strategies, and architecture.
To qualify, candidates must have:
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience, or a Master's degree and 4 years of related work experience.
* A minimum of 2 years' work experience in vulnerability management, including running a vulnerability management program and working with vulnerability management tools.
* Demonstrated experience in working with governance and risk management concepts in the context of applying and selecting cybersecurity solutions.
* Demonstrated experience in leading teams.
* Ability to examine issues both strategically and analytically.
* A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs; estimated 80% travel required.
* The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP or equivalent.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.