Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. The team stays highly relevant by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging.
Our professionals work together in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing engagements to assess, improve, build, and in some cases operate integrated security operations for our clients.
* Lead tabletop exercise sessions.
* Oversee the development of tailored incident response plans for major domestic and international clients.
* Generate new business opportunities by participating in market facing activities and developing thought leadership materials. Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to introduce EY services.
* Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
* Foster an innovative and inclusive team- oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the firm. Participate in research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high- quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
* Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and technology levels.
* Complete the draft and final reports and any other deliverables as specified in planning documentation. Ensure project documentation is complete and archived appropriately.
* Collaborate with the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work programs, timelines, and planning documentation. Work with the team to document the business processes dependent on IT. Ensure high- quality client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
* Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex enterprise systems. Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues. Communicate with the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
* Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
To qualify, candidates must have:
* Bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a Master's degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience.
* Understanding of the IR process and familiarity with known IR standards. Strong knowledge of host and network forensic tools and techniques.
* Strong knowledge of information security, client/server architectures, and networking
* Strong knowledge of current and evolving cyber r threat landscape.
* Familiarity with threat intelligence and applications within incident response and forensic investigations.
* Experience with malware analysis and understanding attack techniques.
* Experience interpreting, searching, and manipulating data within enterprise logging solutions.
* Experience working with network, host, and user activity data, and identifying anomalies.
* Minimum of 4 years of information security experience in one or more of the following areas: IT security, incident handling and response, exploit analysis, network intelligence gathering, vulnerability management, digital forensics methods and procedures.
* Experience with at least two of the following tools: EnCase Forensic, EnCase Enterprise, AccessData FTK, HBGary, Volatility, SANS SIFT, Bit9, Internet Evidence Finder.
* A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs; estimated 80% travel required.
* The successful candidate must hold at least one certificate out of the following: CISSP, CISM, EnCE, CEH, GCFA, GCFE, or GCIH. Certification is required; non- certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.