Ernst & Young
With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. As a member of our Cyber Transformation team you'll have the opportunity help clients gain insights into their cybersecurity program and strategy as a whole. You will have access to our robust solutions to advise clients on managing cybersecurity risk, enhancing maturity, and improving efficiency. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
You'll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and applying leading practices to better manage cybersecurity people, process and technology capabilities. You'll gain insights into the design and operations of cybersecurity programs and strategies in a variety of industries and learn how to design measurable, sustainable programs to keep up with the ever changing cybersecurity landscape.
Your Key Responsibilities
You'll work with a National practice, which often times includes global team members, to assess cybersecurity programs and strategies using our proprietary framework, design solutions to remediate gaps or enhance maturity of specific cybersecurity capabilities, improve cybersecurity measurements and monitoring, and develop sustainable processes. You will gain experience applying risk management principles to a cybersecurity environment and leveraging cybersecurity frameworks / standards like ISO/IEC 27001:2013, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, etc.
Skills and attributes for success
* Knowledge of the current security environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues, communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations
* Work closely with executives (senior managers and partners) to co-lead, motivate teams and provide leadership in client engagements
* Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and governance levels
* Deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor's degree in a related field and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience
* Experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Cybersecurity assessments
* IT and cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures and controls
* Security strategies and roadmaps
* Cybersecurity awareness and training
* Cybersecurity metrics and reporting
* Cybersecurity organization design and implementation
* A strong background of the security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53 and the cybersecurity laws and regulations such as HIPAA, FISMA and GLBA
* A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel estimated at 60-80%; a valid driver's license in the US
Ideally, you'd also have
* Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to speak with director and VP levels
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPT, CIPM, CRISC or other relevant certification desired; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire
What we look for
We're interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for cybersecurity. With your broad exposure across Cyber Transformation, we'll turn to you to speak up with innovative ideas that could make a lasting difference not only to us - but also to the industry as a whole. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Plus, we offer
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
* A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.